The SFCU Knockout Game 2019/20 - CORONAVIRUS HIATUS - GAME 7 TO COME!

France please

Nigeria please.

Some absolute cracking games in there.

Kosovo please.

@Hybrid @RedKat and @james23 to go.

When do they need to be in by

Friday 5pm

France please

Well congrats to me on the first self elimination. If I could sneak in Id go Nigeria but fully get Im 5 hours late

I’m happy to let it slide man as no games had been played as of the time you entered however I’m happy for a greater input here. Not here to be an asshole, it’s all a bit of fun but there has to also be some rules and structure I believe. If everyone’s happy for me to let it slide then I’m happy to let it be.

Absolutely no dramas at all from me.

Yeah I’d be surprised if a) anyone was too fussed and b) especially so since no games had been played yet

No games were played at the time so I’m happy to let it go. You got knocked after all!

Everything works out afterall haha

Rather than having a Friday 5pm deadline… might just make it right up until kick off of each game?

Can I change my opinion on the late entry in a hope that it changes the result in the game?

The first kick off should be the deadline IMO.

1 Like

First game kick off seems fair.

Down to the final 3 which means final round. Once someone picks a team, that team is off limits and we go on goals scored for head to head if more than one winner!

Good luck everyone!

Game 4, Round 3 (Final Round)

Western Sydney Wanderers (0) vs Newcastle Jets (2)
Tottenham (3) vs Chelsea (1)
Atletico Madrid (1) vs Barcelona (1)
Stoke City (2) vs QPR (2)
Benevento (2) vs Perugia (1)
PEC Zwolle (2) vs ADO Den Haag (3)

Contenders:

HatchbackOwner - Barcelona
CN001 - QPR
Simo -Stoke City

Barca please.

QPR please.

Seeing as how my avatar is of pies and beer that I consumed by the Thames at Craven Cottage at my last game there before I came home, the Fulham fan in me forces me to go for Stoke.

Fuck QPR (with the exception of Luongo)