W-League- Round 12: Sydney FC vs Melbourne 31/3/21

Saint Teresa, club legend. I swear she was looking for an away bay to staunch up to Yengi-style.

2 Likes

Teresa Polias is sky blue royalty, that was a hell of a strike!

2 Likes

We were opting for over the bar.
Also nice to celebrate without the fear of VAR doing something ludicrously pedantic

1 Like

Looked a lot more confident as the half went on. That said, watching the ball bounce around while we were playing out or back to the keeper is making me nervous. Jada is handling it pretty well so far, though. Also loving seeing the likes of Ibini get back and help the defensive line.

Prior with a really key header there.

It was a cracking goal.

These are some real broadcast issues huh?

Was just going to ask if thats my connection or a bad broadcast

Someone will surely attack one of these Ibini crosses some day.

Weā€™ve made some dangerous situations but need that second goal to reward some very good play. Ibini and Polias have had storming games.

Stream cut out so I couldnt see why we got a pen.

Missed the penalty with these broadcast issues, so rubbish.

Edit: and missed the penalty being taken too. Fantastic.

This stream has been disgraceful. Great that weā€™re 2-0 up. Victory need 3 goals to get the plate.

1 Like

This is like the good old days where the stream was so bad that it almost felt like a cliffhanger every time the picture or connection froze.

Or like one of our games earlier in the season- I think the Nux where their goal was completely missed

1 Like

Oh shit I thought it was my internet. What a joke!

They donā€™t give a fuck about the A-League, and even less of a fuck about the W-Leagueā€¦

Did I hear right that our final would be on Monday night?

Hope Green is alright.

Didnā€™t look like it tickledā€¦