A-League Women's Squad Speculation 2022/23

Its weird we always just used the w-league fixture announcement thread rather than giving it a bit more presence.

Made a couple injury replacement signings to help the squad finish off the season

Thanks for the thread. More people should get things up like this instead of relaxed to what already is. (guilty of it too)

Vine out for the season. Thats really unfortunate

:cry: She was becoming one of my faves. Wish her a good recovery.

1 Like

Nat Tobin has left us and joined Perth Glory

1 Like

Is she Alex Tobin’s daughter? You know, tall CB?

1 Like

Deserved.

1 Like

She is a really wonderful footballer with immense potential. I hope she gets to play a lot over there and has the opportunity to really develop further.

This is a really good interview with Jada Whyman, specifically discussing her Aboriginality and racist abuse she copped when she was younger and in the W-League

1 Like
2 Likes
5 Likes

Big fan of Tobin, hopefully she really kicks in this year.

I suspect she’ll push into DM with the goat gone.

She did incredibly well filling in at CB. If Ralston isn’t fit still then she may have to remain at CB. Tash Prior you’d imagine will return with Brush out with ACL.

So as I see it, the front line is probably the same as last year but with Satchell in place of Toby on the bench. Can’t see Siemsen, even if she’s been a bit on and off, taken off the starting XI

Green Siemsen and Ibini all announced as re-signing.

Best left back in the country. :beer:

1 Like

Big fan of Ally. Whilst she is the best LB in the country, just sucks for her that our best ever LB is playing at the same time and is only 27.

2 Likes

Guardian puff piece on T.

1 Like