Week 10 - 2020/21 Discussion

Stunning

Ahahahahahahahahaha suck shit Victory!!!

1 Like

The away bay absolutely giving it to the south end warmed my heart

2 Likes

So good

FTT

Iā€™d honestly have taken a 3-all but Vuck and Wanderers both losing makes a decent Saturday night. Congrats on your ā€œbridgeā€, WU.

That is the best thing Iā€™ve ever seen in my life. Hope someone dedicated that to one Robbie Kruse, the cheat.

There was a WUFC away bay? There wasnā€™t even a home bay when we were in Geelong.

Not as good as seeing Muscat crestfallen, but ā€¦

4 Likes

How on Earth does Brebner still have a job? Itā€™s like watching a puppy trying to design a nuclear reactor.

Isnā€™t he their Crook? Iā€™m sure I saw something about him not really wanting the job but doing it to help out

And last one, I promise

1 Like

Schadenfreude aside, there is no way that Skotadis shouldā€™ve still been on the pitch. I really wish football was big enough to admit that VAR just isnā€™t delivering what itā€™s meant to. Bin it.

1-3, 3-3, 3-4ā€¦ROFL

Big time. Hes the last bloke who should be blamed.

Itā€™s always sweeter when they have a glimmer of hope and that gets torn away.

5 Likes

The state of this.
I find the level of meltdown hilarious and am simultaneously confused by somebody claiming to be a MV fan since the beginning saying theyā€™re switching to Sydney.

4 Likes

Call me a dreamer, but the only thing missing was Kruse receiving a second yellow. Preferably for hitting someoneā€™s fist with his face. Otherwise close to the perfect night of football.

1 Like

Fucking hell, what a night of footy. Best league in the world, youā€™re off your head if you canā€™t get around the HAL this season.

Is Kruse allowed to play football with a snorkel?

3 Likes

Wow. Just wow.

1 Like

Should be two decent games tonight. Go Heart first up