Week 12 - 2020-21 Discussion

Lachie Rose was released from the Mariners Academy a couple of years ago. Enough said.

Or we could’ve just signed him the year he was clearly the best Aussie striker off contract and we didn’t have a #9. Sigh.

1 Like

I remember him saying how getting the chance to play in his home city was a key part of the move. With that attraction plus City cash I doubt we’d have had a chacne

I’m talking about when he left Perth to go to Brisbane.

Nabbout looked ridiculously good last night, a class above. City are starting to click into gear now under Kisnorbo, not a lot of weaknesses across their side.

Nabbout looks to have added a yard of pace to his power. From a NT perspective, hopefully he can stay ft and put a decent run of games together.

I think their big weakness is when they sit back and try and defend a lead. They nearly came unstuck against us by doing it and when they sat back in the second half last night they were giving up regular chances .

Fair call Eddie. They were 2-1 up against the Mariners before losing 3-2.

1 Like

Going to be a fun game City vs Mariners next.

How is Brebner still on the sidelines for these dickheads?

Neil Lennon would be perfect for these wankers. Fits the entitled bill hugely and ready to blame anyone but himself when it all goes wrong.

1 Like

If they sack Brebner where do they go? No obvious upgrades available and bringing in a foreign coach right now would have issues.

1 Like

Could it just be that Broxham is dragging the club, not allowing them to move ahead?!

Oh god i hope we don’t allow this to happen to us, and have a future plan.

Would they bring in Popovic?

Robbie Kruse just summed up Robbie Kruse.

1 Like

Kruse supplying the LOLS this game

Archie is a fucking awful commentator

Zappers and Archie: Masterclass of Brain

And now home from our win to watch Melburnians be miserable

1 Like

Kruse could shoot for 24 hours straight and not get one on target with any power.

He knows his shit, he just has a horrible way of communicating it.