Week 6 - 2020/21 Discussion

lmao at that pass he just made to the sideline.

1 Like

Booos in Wanderland LOL

6 Likes

Every time I genuinely can’t fathom how he’s a professional, I think back to Babbel saying how he was “quality” and somehow an improvement over the other 7 wingers they had on the books at the time.

RIP

2 Likes

Kruse out for Victory.

Now fox have Neil Kilkenny in as a guest host, it’s like they’re trying to get people to turn off.

Kilkenny sounds terrified when the commentary throws to him

That’s a shame. He’s shite! Kruse,that is.

The Big Blue Man still looks pretty fit. I can’t recall which game it was when he made a huge run forward, and crossed the ball in from alongside the box like a right winger, & we scored the winner (Brosque?)

Might as well get used to using the mute button tonight - Kilkenny, Bozza and cow bells! There’s only so much a man can take.

Bozza knows his stuff. I reckon he’s very good.

You must be the only person I’ve come across who thinks that clown brings anything worthy to the coverage!

I don’t agree. Being adjacent (and coked out) to a high level of football isnt a qualification.

LOL at Archie calling him Ryan Dylan

1 Like

I notice you didn’t necessarily mention football :wink:

2 Likes

You’ve clearly forgotten when CH 7 had coverage of a match years back. The commentary team they had knew about clothing & some other crap. Nothing about football. Evidence that Channel 7 intended to damage soccer (?) - Austadiums Forum

Additions:

• Neil Kenny
  • Macarthur Rams

So good.

That was the original Amazing Scenes. Shame he’s an utterly despicable human being though.

Such great footage there Chris! An added touch is that the ball just kept hanging in the net after the sublime goal from SC.

1 Like

Looks a pen to me