Western Sydney Wanderers Thread- Cosplay Ultras Edition

Interesting…

7 Likes

I’m calling bullshit on that first graph. Just check the Milos thread…

6 Likes

“Takeover of Kogarah” :joy:

They can fuckin’ have it.

And the passion of last weekend? They didnt even break 10k there. Fuck me.

You know, I doubt any of them ever had a proper Bondi burger before franchising ruined them.

2 Likes

Just a reminder that they reported this as 9,231, claiming approximately 1/3rd full.

Dead set, some of the crowds at Bankwest have been WU or CCM like, I suspect management having seen the real numbers was one of the reasons Babbel got the arse.

2 Likes

The post has been deleted due to backlash from their own ever dwindling fanbase lol

2 Likes

What does that second paragraph mean? Am I going crazy

Meaningless word auto generator bot?

Unprecendented levels of success, is this person an ex Sydney fan coming back because they sure haven’t been successful unless their goals were:

• Get less fans to games
  • Lose majority of games
  • Watch your “rivals” become the best club in the league
  • Become the best conspiracy theorists
  • Live off one ACL win
  • Sack multiple managers

Then yes you have been super successful

The club replying to basically everybody with this

1 Like

Third paragraph reveals the degree of the pisstake, still blaming the demise of their active support on others and thinking that’s the biggest factor in their team being so shit? What a pack of childish cunts.

1 Like

They’re being sarcastic. Suggesting that the FFA has ruined the RBB and the atmosphere that they once created in favour of being family friendly, and in turn, that has destroyed their club and the A League.

1 Like

Run By Bellends.

4 Likes

I’ve read it a few times and I have nfi.

I think they’re getting very mixed up in their view of sexuality. My interpretation is that they are saying that as much as LGBTQI people are entitled to celebrate their sexuality freely, bigoted RBB members should also be able to show off their heterosexual male homophobic “sexuality”; unable to separate being homophobic from being a heterosexual male.

1 Like

Wonderful advertisement for the A League.

This.

Fucking disgusting. What a bunch of childish, bigoted, tantrum throwing fuckwits.

1 Like