Western Sydney Wanderers Thread- Cosplay Ultras Edition

Also, I suspect that the price of memberships for next year will likely increase to help cover stadium costs. Will be interesting to see how that pans out. Obviously fans will want to try and secure a seat in the new stadium, but there were already reports of members getting pissed off with the proposed seating allocation to membership tiers, with members getting arguably downgraded seating compared to old stadium.

1 Like

The family zone being next to the away supporters is probably not the best bet…

I also fail to see how those premium seats are actually premium.

Aye. Marketing bullshit that. The highly sought out corner seats. Having said that, the view should be good from any seat there.

They’re screwed by that entire side being corporates

Love the comment “The FFA have refused to promote the RBB”.

Wankers.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the main problem. So many members were on that side in a decent position, and now will be moved elsewhere. Plus to get anywhere near the middle they would need to upgrade to what used to be the most premium tier (now surpassed by the new ‘premium’ category).

I’m guessing the seats are also on the eastern side facing the sun

Yep. With the style of stadium though, you’d hope it isn’t quite as bad as Allianz for example (more roof coverage, steeper rake).

They do cop the sun as the stand on the Western side isn’t tall enough to cover that side of the field.

Look, the FFA are disrespecting the Wanderers again, not recognizing their achievements… oh wait…

Epic bantz from the FFA that. Ignore them all year and on that one occasion you do praise them, make sure it is a player they don’t want at the club.

2 Likes

Absolute fuckwits:

suspended points sentance on it’s way

I was wrong in the other thread about February, current suspended points deduction is in place until the end of this season.

Won’t happen though.

1 Like

are we sure they weren’t sydney supporters that flew to Adelaide purely to dress up as NWSW supporters and cause trouble?

1 Like

Cultural misunderstanding?

Chair hurling is accepted local practice on Hindley St. during the month of May as part of the combined Celebrations for the invention of the chair and aeronautical engineering?

These fans who spent hundreds of dollars to fly to Adelaide aren’t ‘true’ fans and are ruining it for the real true fans sitting at home.

1 Like

it’s cause spotless stadium is bullshit

1 Like

FFA hired Sydney fans to dress up and throw chairs to make sure they could hand down the suspension.

Some real wanderers then spent time throwing the chairs back to the original location since they are just real good helpful blokes and it’s all unfair.

2 Likes

This is the comment beside the video. Always the victims…

Harrison Falchi Jeremy Baranowski-Grey Patrick Brischetto gotta love local news ahaha, no mention of the fact the Adelaide fans went and instigated it, nah just the rbb