Where are they now?

Looks like all the Nagasaki fans loved him too!

He’s throwing a shaka, must be joining Sthimmo up at CCM.

Jordy’s twitter profile photo is of the highest quality

1 Like

Jordy leaves relegated V-Varen Nagasaki and moves to Tokushima Vortis in J2.
Bit of an odd move that, thought he could do better, but he seems to enjoy Japan a lot and who can blame him. It’s ace.

Does anyone know what Seb Ryall’s up to these days? When he left last year the suggestion was that he’d taken up an opportunity outside of football.

1 Like

Spending his millions from (honest) non football related means is what I heard.

1 Like

Bernie moves to K League side Jeonbuk. Not a bad team to be joining, they’ve won the league the last 2 seasons. Will probably get a run against Urawa Reds, Beijing Guoan and Buriram in the ACL too.

1 Like

That’s a good move for Ibini. More competitive football.

Considering he wasn’t getting a game in the UAE, this smacks of a +1 signing. He’ll get some playing time in the domestic cups in Korea but as soon as their ACL commitments are done there will be a mutual termination and he’ll be back playing in the A League.

He really is the sort of player that could have been playing in the Asian Cup right now had he stayed in the A-League. I really hope that this moves works out for him but I also wouldnt mind him just coming back to Sydney

I just saw on wiki that it’s only a loan move? That’s even more odd, moving J2 to J2 on loan.

Good money, plenty of game time, cool place to live. Not many downsides in my opinion.

Spotted…

After making just the single preseason appearance many moons ago, Brian McFaddens promising football career came to a sudden stop. I spotted him playing a gig in Liverpool in the UK a week or so back.

1 Like

He’s just a fat Robbie Williams

He’s just a fat Robbie Williams Ronan Keating.

1 Like

Doh! Right you are

Here’s an odd one… Adam Hett:

sounds like he’s done well with what happened to him. Show how good it is having things other than football.
With the scholarship for Mac Uni alongside the football contract probably saved him massively.

Del Piero is featured on this week’s version of the excellent Golazzo podcast

1 Like

Vuka gets an extra 2.5 years at Genk (who are a great chance of winning the title this season). That’s an awesome achievement by the big guy.

Loads of Australians go overseas. Very few impress enough to earn a contract extension.

2 Likes