Where are they now?

I wonder what type of coin he is on there now. Hopefully more than enough to set him up

I saw Vuka play against Slavia last week in Europa. It brought back good memories watching him absolutely dominate his area. Hoping my boys can get one past him tonight though…

1 Like

Well your boys did get some past him, thanks in no small part to our boy having a stinker, being at fault for two goals and getting injured in the process. :frowning_face:
Back in Sydney by July I reckon.

Oof yeah he got stretchered off:

Vuka was named in the team of the week though for last Europa round

Looks like Adrian has done some recruiting

Adrian went to Chonqing Lifan. Jordi Cruyft’s side. Remember when we signed him on a 3 yr deal within cap…

Hopefully there was a sell on fee clause inserted when we sold him.

Filip Holosko released by Slovan Bratislava. Apparently signed by 1.FC Slovacko in Czech top tier (until end of current season).

Would love him under the cap

Holosko and Bobo under the cap. Let’s get the band back together for one last tour.

Was Holosko ever injured? I don’t remember him missing games.

Our current system would probably suit him to a tee, but at his age a return is likely to be about as underwhelming as Kisel 2.0 was.

Holosko > Caceres but def not seriously suggesting it. Just miss him and love him very much.

1 Like

Don’t recall him being injured either. He did sweat so heavily though it looked as though he was spent after 20 minutes. Maybe we could sign him outside the cap under a government incentive scheme to get the Murray Darling back to health again?

Fucking love Holosko, would take him back just because of how much of a wind-up merchant he was.

1 Like

He had that 70min substitution for Matty didnt he? Some conditioning issue? In my memory he was the fittest player ever but might be another Keller (in my mind far better than reality).

For bernie
Matty was 88th min sub for bobo

I seem to remember when he first arrived he had some hammy issues due to the hard pitches here. Missed a few games here and there but then settled it.

Bernie off the bench! Those were the days.