2019--20 SFCU Player of the Season: RESULTS

this has put me off voting on multiple occasions. Also after you login again it takes you to a page where voting isn’t completely obvious (i.e. you still have to click another link from memory which THEN takes you to the voting screen).

More often than not I don’t get to see a large enough portion of a game to have a clear indication on a players performance. I’d prefer not to corrupt the data by voting based off a highlights package so that’s why I don’t vote all that often.
If someone can have a word to the Lizard Men and have them change the schedule so that we play more Monday and Tuesday night games then my voting input will increase substantially.

1 Like

As I said in my previous post everyone who logs in to the main site from now on will remain logged in to it for 1 year. This will stop any need to re-login.

2 Likes

I’m often in this boat too. Dodgy kayo or legal streams, maybe cooking dinner at the same time, so I prefer not to vote based on what I read others saying.

Normally pretty good in past seasons but was pretty terrible with voting this season