2021-22 SFCU Player of the Season (voting thread)

Dont need underwear with a pair of bib and brave overalls with a grandpa flap.

2 Likes

And don’t you mean @Hybrid’s lucky underwear?

Result for the loss in Newcastle:

Not surprising that there were not many voters for that performance, and they weren’t very much in agreement. Of the 21 voters, only 10 allocated votes to Anthony Caceres, but the 22 votes were enough for him to take his 5th MOTM of the season.

Voting is still open for the derby win, and the midweek draw with Macarthur:

Cr*P!!! My mistake!

Vs City (+ vs WSW if you’d prefer to think about that)

can we add an extra, they were all crap option?

Vs CCM (& City for the masochists)

Hey @Rowdy, went to vote but it’s saying I already have? Anyone else getting that?

yep same

Argh sorry.

In my excitement that I was able to get it ready early (since we’d made all 5 subs by 73’), I set it to expire in 15 minutes rather than a week and 15 minutes. :man_facepalming: For some reason it gives the “you’ve already voted” message when the poll is closed.

Should be fixed now… let me know if not.

2 Likes

No worries, all sweet now. Thanks again for doing this all mate!

Stop the vote…

Vs Adelaide (+ CCM & City still open)

A few more results as I catch up:

The draw with Macarthur was won by Max Burgess, for his 3rd MOTM of the season.

MOTM in the derby win was of course Trent Buhagiar, his 2nd of the season & the 5th of his Sydney FC career.

And for the big loss to City, Max Burgess did it again, this time in just ~35 minutes off the bench. It’s the 5th time this season that a sub won MOTM.

Voting is still open for the big win over CCM, and the loss to Adelaide, here:

Keep your eye out for voting after each of our ACL matches. With (exactly?) 8 matches to go, Player of the Season is still wide open.

I guess in 35 minutes there’s less time to be shit…

vs Jeonbuk (& Adelaide)

No surprises for the win over CCM, Adam Le Fondre taking the match ball and his first MOTM for the season. He is the 14th different player to win one in 2021–22.

Keep an eye out after the game tonight for voting to open; to kill time before kick-off you can still get yours in for the loss to Adelaide and the draw with Jeonbuk:

Says it all really when our chief goal scorer only has 1 MOTM

Vs HAGL (+ Jeonbuk)

If you read this before Saturday night, you’re in luck. Not one, not two, but THREE mediocre ACL performances to think back on