A-League Finals - are we still doing this?

Just got my ticket for the semi. $41 is ok given how much the Ffa are fucked for money right now. Another $10 for the GF.

Got tickets for wednesday night, i doubt iā€™ll go to the first game though

How did no one bury that?!

Chianese didnā€™t miss that one though

A beauty

Didnt have sound for the first half, why is Hooper out all together ?

Never thought Iā€™d say this, but Sotirio shouldā€™ve really been put in a minute or two ago.

So if Perth close this out we play them

That was an impressive miss from Sotirio. Jeebus ā€¦

Great Sydney vs a bus Wednesday night

I was hoping for Perth to lose, but in actual fact I think we are more capable of beating them than we are Welly in our current form.

1 Like

I would rather face Perth than Welly, happy with that result.

Nice goal to win it too

Stunner by Diamanti

2 Likes

Brenton Speed realises he is meant to be telling people whats happening on the pitch right. Anyone who is vision impaired would have no idea what is happening in this game.

1 Like

Reckon Western United will win it in the 2nd half, unlucky not to have scored a another when the keeper spilled that shot.

Another upside of Perth inning the other day is that it takes an all-Victoria Final out of the equation

Warren Moon has just admitted heā€™s run of ideas. Amadi-Holloway is on. One of his first contributions was to completely miss a header.

More opportunities to see Diamanti is definitely a good thing, much better than more of this Brisbane side.

1 Like

Thought it was a really exciting, high quality match. Both teams would have worried us. Glad WU won it - given their role in giving a big chance to ex-SFC lads Burgess (how did we ever let him go???) and Calver.

You think thatā€™s bad? I canā€™t believe we let Janko goā€¦