A-League Men - 18-27 March

Birighitti has been under rated for a while IMO

What’s the fake anti vaxx reference to?

Macarthur’s pre-season when a heap of their players seemed hesitant to get the jab. But seeing their squad is all available, they must’ve all got it in the end.

1 Like

They should have got in the arms like regular people

8 Likes

Garcia sacked by Perth

The wheels have fallen off over there. Obviously their circumstances due to COVID have been far from ideal but Wellington have had it worse and have done better with an inferior squad.
Their recruitment has left a lot to be desired as well. While you don’t knock back a player of Daniel Sturridge’s quality, they were already overstocked in attack and in dire need of defensive reinforcements.
Perth being Perth though, they’ll either give the job to Carl Robinson or Marcelo Bielsa.

MVFC are toothless in attack without Folami

Western should probably be out of sight by now. Topor-Stanley could’ve had at least two, instead of the one he got just after the break.

Is paramount down for anyone else or just me?

fine for me on PC

1 Like

Cheers, I’m using chrome cast, will give it a restart

Mine is working okay on my laptop.

Western were really playing with fire. I feel like the wheels are starting to come loose on WU’s season. They can’t just sit inside their penalty box and keep defending 1-0 scorelines all the time, and in the last few games they’ve been run down in the latter stages of games.

1 Like

Lachy Wales. Now I’ve seen it all :joy:

The lizard men do not like Brisbane

Very nice finish from Ben Waine. Pretty loltastic from Reddy, though.

I switched over from Bris v WU because the thought of watching a plodding attack headed by Lachy Wales for 60 mins against ten men was too much to bare only to find Perth parking a double decker against Wellington. Time to cook dinner.

Scenes at Leichhardt

I thought Jamie MacLaren was getting married?

Absolute crock of shit he’s playing this game, compare to the Antonis car crash saga of a few years back.

Next weekend