A-League Men Finals Thread

Well that answered my pre-match question which was “why can’t Farrell get into this team?”.

Didn’t look to take a deflection and not that far away from Gauci though…

Maybe. There was an arc to it though. I feel like he probably wouldnt have got it but I’m surprised he didn’t go for it.

How did Kaltak go unnoticed for so long? Or is he just a really late bloomer?

1 Like

I don’t begrudge a small community like the Coast heading out for this one, but gotta love the Yellow Army shaming us back in December for not planning a walkout, essentially making The Cove switch from a silent protest to a total boycott, signed the January statement, weren’t involved in the meeting on Monday, and now get to attend and enjoy a sell-out semi. :person_shrugging:t4:

Silvera so unlucky.

Since Adelaides penalty its been all Mariners.

Almost like the Mariners wanted the challenge of coming back from one down

This is a brilliant example of A League football. A stadium like this should be a requirement for all new teams coming into the league. A nice 15 to 20k size, crowd near the play and a perfect surface

5 Likes

Wow that reminded me of Mak’s effort last night, Cummings should have buried that. Adelaide have been shaky the past few weeks and CCM looking like they could steamroll them completely here.

1 Like

I mean that’s a good save, but fuck me Cummings had 90% empty goal to hit.

1 Like

Yeah Cumdog should have buried that

Anyone who complains about the aleague can ead

11 Likes

Montgomery should be banning Triantis from passing more than 15 metres.

Well deserved for the Coasties.

I really don’t see all the fuss about gauci

2 Likes

I don’t even bother trying to argue with people who tell me the A League is shit anymore. I don’t care about their opinions

5 Likes

CCM deserved that, Gauci undoing his great save 5 mins ago though.

1 Like

Yeah I’m not sold on him yet either. Seems to get caught off balance or with his weight committed a bit too often.

1 Like

People will complain about us letting Warland go when he nods in a corner but completely ignore his lack of urgency closing Cumdog there.

1 Like

This game is living up to the hype

1 Like

Don’t see all the fuss about Adelaide United tbh.

They’ve been bang average.