Sunday 1st 5:00pm - WSW vs Macarthur
Monday 2nd 1:00pm - Nux vs City
Monday 2nd 7:45pm - Adelaide vs Perth

Draw
CCM
WSW
City
Adelaide

Lovely team goal by Brisbane, depressing as shit seeing the likes of them and Newcastle playing effective football.

1 Like

Brisbane looking quite slick and composed.

I just had a look and realised that Brisbane have only lost one game so far this season. Not bad for a team that nobody rated at the start of the season. Austin has left, too.

3 Likes

This game has featured some quite nice play and some horrendous offensive options.

I don’t know what more you have to do to get it to Botic’s head. Prijovic shows him how its done, at any rate.

1 Like

What a thunderbastard of a shot.

So that puts us in 11th spot (for now)?

That’s why I’ve just been tipping all their games as draws now and it works well

I know WU play at AAMI Park for the great facilities, but I’d love to see them play out at City Vista Reserve where the WU women play.

If this dismal crowd were in that ground, the place would be absolutely heaving and it would be a fantastic atmosphere.

1 Like

Does anyone care about football anymore?

Huge crowd at CCM so yes.

1 Like

Football, yes. A-League, not so much.

Great passing play from CCM that, terrifically worked.

Ah Cumdog brings this year to a beautiful end.

Edit: Ah damn

Gotta be at least 10k there in Gosford. Have to say Cummings did look slightly offside when he was running away from goal for that one.

This NYE fixture in Gosford is a fantastic tradition,

3 Likes

Into my veins!

2 Likes

No way that was a penalty.

No pen for me

That was quite a solid game too, but the setting just makes you not want to watch which is incredibly sad.