Macedonia Park
Perth Glory v Central Coast Mariners
P+

Sunday 19 February

3:00pm
Coopers Stadium
Adelaide v WSW
P+ BOLD

Surely the Victory fans won’t embarass themselves again right?

Right?

Hard to get somewhat excited to watch this.

The signs are not good.

1 Like

They can do plenty without the authorities docking them even a point, so why not eh?

“Do not give in to provocations” :rofl:

I would watch Western games every week if we could just have a Diamanti view all game. Doesn’t matter if he isn’t brought on. His facial expressions :joy:

1 Like

Diamanti offers more than Troisi. Might as well start him

Good to see the Nix put away an ordinary team. They don’t do this nearly often enough, given how dangerous they are going forward.

On the other hand, has Doumbia actually done anything useful since signing for WU?

Can’t believe they refer to them as CFG. Talk about being petty

Almost expecting an announcement from OSM that you’re only a real football club if taken over by an American investment firm.

4 Likes

Has the Macarthur game been pushed back an hour? KeepUp now saying 6pm kick-off.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FpNDn-KXgAAzEQf?format=jpg&name=large

1 Like

They should have just sent a text to their 8 fans

1 Like

Lots of thunder and lightning around Campbelltown. The rains eased, but still lots of boom crash opera.

I almost don’t want to watch the melbourne derby, I’m afraid of what’s going to happen.

1 Like

At least there’s another game. Mac vs Jets game re-starting at 7:25pm AEDT. Or maybe that was for the warm-up.

We’re at the Melbourne derby, the mobi-ticket site went down about an hour ago so there’s at least a couple thousand people outside waiting to get their tickets manually printed at one of the 5 open windows. The cops do not look like they’re enjoying the crowd :slight_smile:

And we seem to have gieven up on blocking off the bays