3:00pm
AAMI Park
Australia’s Shame v Adelaide United
BOLD - P+

5:00pm
Kayo Stadium
Brisbane Roar v Perth Glory
P+

Looking forward to Mariners vs Phoenix tonight. It should be cracking entertainment.

CCM
Draw
NRMAWSW
Pissants
Draw

Draw
Newcastle
Draw
Adelaide
Perth

That’s a very Mariners way to throw away a win.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO Moresche … wow.

Off for Pistol Fingers

2 Likes

So if slaps shouldn’t be red, fingers definitely shouldn’t be right? Clear Sydney bias.

Wheels have fallen off this CCM team

I feel like CCM have the makings of a good team but there’s very little tactical intelligence. They’ll always go for it but they’ll throw away potentially good results, and they’ve done so again tonight due to poor discipline.

Typical Brazilian petulance, not enough to wave your finger at the guy, you’ve got to go next level and try poke his eye out. Dumb as dog shit.

2 Likes

He completed the picture by trying to confront officials around the technical areas after being sent and having to be dragged down the tunnel.

…by Matt Simon no less

Much as I respect the Mariners, I consider the Kaltack red justice for the YA kid at the Tildas game up there complaining that Kaltack didn’t touch our player at the SFS but that he “100% agreed” with Grant’s red. If one was DOGSO the other was also DOGSO.

Botic with a double

Game over after 5 minutes, you’d expect better from Noone.

I honestly don’t think we’d be any better off this season with Ninko in the squad. The only thing that would have been better would have been his legacy with us. And oh well. That’s on him.

1 Like

Ninko would 100% have not fit in with the style of play Corica was trying to bring in.

How was that a penalty

Macarthur genuinely only have about 17 fans don’t they