Draw
Draw
City

Any of the Saturday games on tv?

Edit don’t worry

Adelaide are paying $3.50 for the win.

Load the fuck up.

1 Like

City were miles ahead not too long ago… The choke is on.

Sure, they’re already a goal up in that game in hand, but I’d be concerned if I was a fan of theirs.

True, but can change really quickly. If Wests draw or win tonight, and City beat a Jets team that is pretty poor - all of a sudden it’s almost game over. City would be like 6-7 points ahead with a game in hand, and only 4 games left.

But I would love to see them choke and Adelaide to win the Premiership. Hope Adelaide can get the job done tonight and pretty much put Wests out of contention.

1 Like

Just tuned in, what the fuck happened to that surface in the last week?

Recreation of the Battle of Verdun

1 Like

What more do you expect out in the favelas?

1 Like

Adelaide Utd is an example of a team I have almost zero sense of rivalry with (beyond obviously wanting to beat them whenever we play them), and I actually like them. I’d be happy for them to steal a double like they did back in, was in 2016.

Wests looking dangerous. Amazing that Corica wasn’t able to work out that as Ninkovic hit his mid 30s he could be best utilised playing in his original 10 position and not have to track back all the time

3 Likes

In fact, I would assume Adelaide United are one of the better liked clubs, along with the Mariners and Jets, and I guess Glory and Nix. Outside of Victory fans, does anyone particularly dislike them?

You’re just saying that because their likeability doubled when Isaías came off. Plus they’re playing against this mob.

1 Like

Wizard delivers!

Other than 2-3 times a season, they don’t play against this mob.

Pretty bad defending there from the favela dweller, nice header by Warland.

1000%

I’d say their likeability trebled when Goodwin did something for the NT enabling those of us who went to Hindmarsh to forget his pointless shithousery.

2 Likes

That was very, very poor defending from Kitto there. Ngbakoto had about a decade to lay that on a plate for Yengi to score.

1 Like