A-League Men - Round 4 Discussion - 2022-23

Friday 7:45 - WSW vs Jets
Saturday 3:00 - Brisbane vs Melbourne
Saturday 5:15 - CCM vs Western
Sunday 3:00 - Adelaide vs Perth
Sunday 5:00 - City vs Nux

Not really any standout fixtures this week which is a bit odd.

WSW
Melbourne
Draw
Adelaide
City

Melb V Brisbane. The secondary city derby?

Best game apart from ours is probably tonight I guess

WSW
Victory
Draw
Adelaide
City.

My manager walked in wearing a Wanderers jersey this morning.

Feel like I should report him to HR for wearing inapropiate clothing.

3 Likes

I think Jets are primed to beat Wests tonight, will be a good game. Jets are a bit of a dark horse this season imo, decent lineup.

Yup. Interested to see how the Jets go.

Jets
Melbourne
CCM
Draw
City

The previous two comments didn’t influence by prediction for Jets to win; I think they’re looking good whereas WSW have been inconsistent and don’t look too well organised.

Or inciting violence.

1 Like

Bringing the company into disrepute.

1 Like

Draw
Melbourne
Draw
Adelaide
City

How long did it take him to find it in the back of his wardrobe and wash the the mould off it?

1 Like

Bringing John Moriarty out to do the toss is a nice touch.

1 Like

Jesus, if this game was at AAMI Park people would be asking why the fuck they were allowed in as an expansion team.

1 Like

Fucking atrocious crowd.

Buhagiar playing for someone else means I’ve really been able to appreciate just how much he’s improved in his ability to look like a deer in the headlights and wait to be tackled when receiving with his back to goal.

And great to have a feature with him at half time. I love his program, such a great initiative.

1 Like

Trent has been shocking,.Can’t hold up the ball at all. He is good when you’re out of ideas and throw him on in the last 20 for hit and hope throughballs but Jets will struggle to get more out of him. Jet’s have been disappointing so far.

If the keeper hasn’t been unsighted there, that’s some shocking keeping.

Pretty horrible defending there, Borello could have just gone down for a penalty, but the keeping was really weak as well.

Yeah he was woeful and rightfully hooked. Couldn’t hold it up, routinely lunging, beaten and then not bothering to track back when defending (even made Traore look good), and the one time he had open pastures to run into he instead hoofed a 40 yard diagonal to Sotirio. Maybe with that one he’s learned he’s only got 3 good touches max before the 4th one runs through to the keeper, so may actually have been playing the percentages.

1 Like

I hate to admit it but that was an incredible save from Thomas.