A-League Men - The Finals

I’d still take screen burn over watching football being played at a fucking VFL field, but that’s just me.

All this time the seagulls may just be screen savers?

6 Likes

lol Yengi, get up son

Oh for fuck’s sake, they went to an ad and a goal is scored? Fuck off Ten.

I can’t get behind this Adelaide team, finals have been cancelled.

Well that’s the game then. Hard to argue with the result, CCM have looked panicky the last 20 and had a lot of the ball without producing much. Adelaide have just approached this with a much more clinical eye and a clear plan.

If it were one leg I could see an upset, but City should comfortably beat Adelaide over 2 legs, and I think Victory will do the same against WU. If it’s a Melbourne Derby GF, wonder if they will move it to Etihad and try and maximise revenue. Or if it’s at AAMI it’ll be $150 a ticket.

I haven’t seen a lot of CCM since Bozanic got arsed, but very impressed with Balard in this one. Monty doing a great job and a lot to look forward to if they keep most of that group together.

Shocking stuff from Birraz on the killer goal but.

City don’t have fans though

As much as they grind my gears, have to get behind the Reds now

2 Likes

Might as well just cancel the finals now. Not a single likeable team left.

3 Likes

They scraped in 15k to the last GF somehow. More will turn up if it’s Victory.

Dislike Adelaide, "But still hate Victorians,… still hate Victorians…

1 Like

There’s a game tonight?

Bad miss from Daggers.

Honestly fuck Melbourne but at least if they were in the final, they would have some fans turn up.

I don’t know what infuriates me more, Jason Davidson or “Western”.

I wonder if a WU vs City GF would even pack out AAMI? It probably would, you’d even get some neutrals turn up (depending on prices).

How can a slap to the face be unintentional?

j03huwvi84021

2 Likes

what a fucking joke how the A League is being run this season. A big finals match on a Tuesday night, zero advertising as far as I am aware. How do they expect people to watch this. Paramount, the APL or whatever the fuck their name is and KeepUp can jog the fuck on. Useless, all of them

2 Likes