A-League Round 11 (and one extra game) Discussion

Yeh the NRL inflate numbers and get a few games there around Origin time that they say around 9k and you can actually see much more than what was on show tonight. Looked more like 4.5k

Also Ziegler stinks. He played 1 season in the top flight. Mids and forwards are acceptable from that level, but CBs… His level has really shown lately.

Somewhat, but Kurtz has used Halloran as a 9 more than anyone this season. You cant fault a guy who is a dead set winger for trying hard when being played out of position pretty much most games.

Yeah that’s fair enough, he’s been out of position a fair bit which makes it hard to find consistency. I was thinking when played on the wing though, can’t remember him beating his man or being incisive or creating much at all, granted he hasn’t really had much of a target in the middle when he is in a wide position.

Bloody Wanderers, no wonder I hate them. On one of those rare occasions that I was prepared to let them have a point, they couldn’t even hold up their part of the bargain.

Holy shit eugene lollll

Birighitti to get his chance next week then. :rofl:

Footage here:

What a bizarre fuck up. O’Donovan didn’t even play it when it got to Eugene.

Well that puts the cat amongst the seagulls.

1 Like

Handball there is well harsh

Yeah I agree though not harsh enough to overturn. I don’t buy that the yellow was for dissent. The yellow was in the ref’s hand well before Vargas told him to fuck off.

Brattan scores. This could get really ugly for Newie.

Geez, Italiano didn’t even move.

Surely that crossed the line?!

I agree it seemed quite clear on the replay that the whole ball crossed the line

In news semi on topic to this thread Melbourne have cancelled the membership of the guy who abused Tarek Elrich on social media after last nights game.

4 Likes

Newcastle can be legitimately aggrieved by that refereeing performance

How many keeper howlers have there been in the last fortnight?

Haha reddy eugene’d the fuck out of that

3 Likes

How do you leave Taggart unmarked in the box at a corner?

I’m annoyed that Taggart saved this performance for the week I subbed him out of my fantasy team.

Co-commentary seems a little pro Roar, Nick Meredith?