A-League Round 12 Discussion - Bite sized edition

Meh they reckon he was just trying to avoid the contact. I thinks probably right.

Could tell that was never a pen from the players’ reactions - Kamau looked sheepish AF, even when they first gave it.
Mack is taking it well.

:joy:

Talk about obsessed…

By the way, they love the ESFC tag for us, but I’ve been calling them North-Western Sydney now that south-west Sydney are entering the league and it drives them nuts but they have no response because they’re in the same boat now.

3 Likes

East Blue Mountains FC has a nice ring to it.

2 Likes

Kurto is to blame for that. He just made up his mind too late.

What’s up with Riera there? Doesn’t look injured. Just ready for a nap?

Awful keeping.
Interesting to see what Yeboah is like. Decent amount of hype for a guy that has barely played.

Overdue for a break in general. He’s been woeful this season.

Genuinely interested to see how yeboah goes as well.

To quote HG, he needs to spend some time in the Hall of Mirrors.

1 Like

I like the cut of your jib, but I’m calling them East West Sydney for further lols. The Campbelltown mob WILL be slightly further west… :wink:

I’ve used that too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t wait for Bozza’s assessment of the penalty call.

There was a passage of play about half way through that that was just vintage Bonevacia.

Stood and watched as a Welly player ran right by him to get on the end of a 1-2. When it broke down they had a chance to counter but he just stood there and didn’t run into space. Then when the ball went the other side to players actually moving he threw his hands up in the air, having a whinge it wasn’t played to his feet.

He’s an absolute fraud of a footballer.

Bozza is sickening.

Bozza and WSW, such a natural fit.

You can hear the excitement in his voice because they got a goal to get back in the game. When they are losing he’s always somber, but when they’re playing well his face lights up and he talks really fast in anticipation of a hopefully win.

If there was a VAR for football commentators…

1 Like