A-League Round 13 Discussion

Oh Mariners.

ā€¦ Oh Mariners.

The Mariners are afraid to succeed at the moment. Its the only thing left that I can offer.

You have to feel sorry for the Marinerā€™s fans, especially our loyal member Ancient Mariner

1 Like

Well at least it wasnā€™t a stupid foul?

This was a good week to put Krishna in my fantasy team

Not to worry. Still plenty of time for more.

Is there anything more adorable than happy wellington supporters?

1 Like

Clisby is lucky to just get a yellow. Fucking hell that was bad.

1 Like

Can supporting a football team get any more cruel?

5 Likes

Absolute shocker. Feel your pain.

Thatā€™s just heartbreaking.

Missed the second half hilariously. Did the new striker look alright ?

Murray looks like, and has all the right moves, but so far only gets 10 min cameos.
Along with Millar he looks the goods.
Really with a half decent manager he would be starting.
The recruitment has been poor and the selections have been diabolical.

If there are any managers out there looking, I would recommend talking to Hiariej, Millar, Murray and Pane. Their contracts all expire this season. The Club at the moment does not deserve them.

Am I the only one who thought Murray was unlucky to get called offside? That looked really close on the first look. Doyle wasnā€™t the last defender, the guy on the other side was slightly behind Doyle.

Antonis has just put Victory ahead of the Jets, thanks in large due to Lewis Italiano strangely leaving two-thirds of the goal wide open despite Antonis being outside the box. What. The. Fuck.

Thereā€™s your answer.

1 Like

I just saw the replay. That is some shit goalkeeping.

Italiano is pushing it with Keegan Smith for worst goalkeeper in the history of the A-League. Iā€™m just astounded. Surely thereā€™s a better young keeper somewhere in the Hunter Valley than that useless prick.