A-League Round 18 Discussion

Why do Adelaide continually try and play put like that when izzo is so shit at it.

Also nice work McLaren patting the badge. Lifelong city fan living the dream.

1 Like

How to gift your opponents a goal 101

Apparently it is alright to break your opponent’s leg in a tackle as long as you point at the ball indignantly when the referee blows his whistle.

1 Like

What a dumb substitution.
McLaren is surely their best goalscoring option so they pull him for a midfielder.
Joyce is clueless.

Hopefully more disappointment ahead for the Victory faithful following the loss of their women’s team in the semi-final. A draw would be the preferable result, but otherwise a Glory win will do.

Looks like it’s almost a sell out.

A clear penalty.

Quality second goal for Perth

Get in!

If we can’t win it, I want Perth to.

1 Like

Tard keeper sure ain’t no Redders

Done and dusted. We have lost the premiership, a bit of a shame as Perth has been quite lucky a lot of their games.

Lol. I give up with this handball shit.

Always good to see MV lose, but that’s surely the Premiers Plate gone for us. 8 points behind, 9 games left but the ACL fixture pileup yet to descend. Oh wells, let’s give this finals malarkey a shake and make up for last year.

No they havent. They’re the best coached and set up team by far. You make your own luck when you do that.

2 Likes

Its Perths to lose now really. Probably us vs Victory for second now

Bang on mate. We had plenty of post/crossbar hits and fortunate calls in the years we went back to back. But when you are so well set up you are offering fuck all chances it looks like ‘a bit of luck’.

1 Like

Perth on track to break our season points record??

“The more I practise, the luckier I get”
Gary Player

They’d need 24 points from 9 games right? I mean you can’t rule it out, but surely that’s asking too much.

Poppa has a big squad he rotates so I dont see him chasing any records and overplaying guys like Castro and Kilkenny.

I’m still waiting for him to do what he did to Aaron Mooy and put Kilkenny on the bench every second week