A-League Round 3 Discussion

And now a penalty for Western Suburbs. Riera slots it away. 2-0.

Durante should’ve retired about three years ago but its not his fault Welly keep offering him contracts.

Grant >>>> Risdon

Two poor teams in a poor game in poor conditions

Dismal

I’m a bit worried about Rudan’s wardrobe budget…he was reduced to a t~shirt last week and now he’s freezing his bollocks off in a jacket that is clearly inadequate. Come on, Welly, look after the big man…:angry:

Andy Harper adding himself to the list of dumb cunts who don’t know the rules and have no business being paid as professional pundits.

Had high hopes for the Grand Final replay, but it’s been boring so far

Based on that performance, I can’t wait for Sydney to play either of these teams.

Didn’t see the game, but I’m not surprised by this at all. The same thing happened about a third of the way into the world cup, after the VAR got a bit of unwanted attention - it suddenly went from knowing the VAR was always just around the corner to knowing it wasn’t going to get involved unless it really obviously had to.

Fuck Antonis.

2 Likes

Fuck him honestly. I hope O’Neill two doors him in 3 weeks time

2 Likes

The Jets are a team of honest toilers, aren’t they? Not much in the way of quality

Jets fans must be longing for Matt Simon after this Mitch Austin cameo.

You’d expect the Perth v Brisbane game to be the pick of the three on tonight.
I just don’t know if I can take anymore after 4 hours of shite.

It’s already the pick of the three. Great double save by Jamie Young from Keogh.

Not sure how Perth didn’t score there. Gotta tip my hat to Young, who made some great reflex saves there.

1-0 Perth. Fantastic run from Ikonimidis, who put it on a plate for Keogh.

How was the Perth penalty any different from the Krishna challenge?

Any streams for the CCM-Adelaide game?

Have you tried these options?

https://forum.sfcu.com.au/t/a-league-streaming-thread/342/2