A-league Round 4 Discussion

Wellington look out of ideas after 20 minutes. Bad signs.

Sarpreet Singh has the potential to be a brilliant footballer.

At least he’s keeping Andy Harper quiet.

This De Laet bloke is pretty decent

Please refer to him as his Brenton Speed name: Ritchie “Premier League & Championship Winner in the same season” De Laet.

1 Like

Wellington away still proving to be the bye game

Getting a right back marquee on loan seemed even crazier than Budzinski as a marquee but De Laet is an absolute class above. What a player

The seagull situation is out of control. Is it getting worse or is it always like this?

Citeh in complete control of the match, except for the fact that they are only one goal up.

Peach.
Could tell Bruno was getting frustrated

Fucking garbage dump of a city…what do you expect?!

3 Likes

Fornarolli finally scores, Wellington comeback looking as likely as a witty comment from Harper

Why on earth did that take so long? You could see after the first replay. If the ref called a foul he has to call a penalty.

To be honest I think the ref got that right. Ball to hand rather than hand to ball and his hand was close to his body and not in an unnatural position

I’m not sure you can undo a free kick on the grounds that it would’ve been a mistake if he’d call a penalty, which he didn’t, but that was also a mistake but for a different reason.

Wheels within wheels.

Thoughts and prayers for that seagull

It’s 2018, how the fuck have these peasants not found a way to fuck these sea gulls off?

Surely they can string some cables from the roof and suspend a net from it to keep the wildlife out

I think the tactics, whatever you say about them, is designed to get the best out of guys like De Laet. I think he will score quite a few goals and assists this season. He’s a quality player.

Two rubbish teams playing rubbish football. Next.

Im quite amazed at the improvement in Harrison Delbridge. He was absolutely woeful last season.