A-league Round 4 Discussion

Looks like the Western Suburbs found the perfect sized home ground for their ever dwindling support.

2 Likes

Maybe they should start playing games at Cook Park.

2 Likes

No coincidence whatsoever that Western Suburbs have started getting good results because Kamau is playing. He’s on fire. Unlucky not to score at first, and now earned a penalty. 2-0 after 15 minutes. Roar have barely got out of bed defensively.

I said from the start to my wanderers mate that they needed to drop sotirio for Kamau. He looks much more dangerous in the final third

Very one-sided match so far, half an hour in

spices things up a bit

Nice strike by Alex Lopez. Roar back in it on the scoreline, but otherwise have been well off the pace.

The atmosphere is woeful at this game. I can here the players talk

Get in brisvegas

2-2, I must confess that I didn’t see that happening after the Wanderers scored their second and continued to control the game.

Lol. What are you expecting ?

So a Wanderers home game?

3 Likes

Fucking prick. Racism has no place in the game.

Jamie Young’s “Fuck off you racist cunt” came through pretty clear on the telly.

Pretty disappointing that

I for one am shocked that a fan group that idolised Brendon Santalab even after (or maybe because) he racially abused Ali Abbas would turn out to be full of racists.

3 Likes

In fairness they did point the cunt out and had him dealt with.
On this occasion I wouldn’t be surprised if it is an actual blow in.

He was on the other side of the pitch to their ‘home end’ as well. Anyway can walk up and call him names of course, but yeah…

wonder if we’ll get another Goodwin show

Could of good chances for Perth there, Chinese rattling the crossbar. First real chance for either side.