A-League Season Predictions - 2021/22

Nostradamus, I am.

Iā€™m planning to Adelaide 2015-16 this one.

1 Like

Really needs a ā€œdid not predict Brattan out for the seasonā€ consideration

Yazz said it best. The only way is up!

And here it is, the only end of season table that matters. The SFCU ALM Predictions Table -2021/22 and this yearā€™s winner isā€¦ @dots218. Long after we have all returned to dust and our names forgotten, the glorious deeds of dots218 will be praised in song and in drinking establishments around the world.

Below is the full table of results and the second table is the full spreadsheet of predictions, if you spot a typo then let me know and I will readjust the figures.

7 Likes

Did I win on xP though?
I feel like I dominated the predictions, created plenty of opportunities for further predictions but just didnā€™t take them.
All in all, Iā€™d say that Iā€™ve just been unlucky this season.

6 Likes

I thought I had the better of the predictions throughout the season, but all the clubs that I didnā€™t pick just got lucky.

Iā€™ll pick myself up, re-group, and just go again next season.

1 Like

Has there been a worse prediction than this?

Makes this look like quite a sensible prediction.

2 Likes

Killed it.

I donā€™t know, I said this:

Western United actually begin proper construction.

1 Like

Seems like Perth fucked it up for a lot of us. Nobody predicted them for the spoon (BlueSky was close).

Alsoā€¦

Iā€™d like to thank the Academy.

Glad I followed my instinct and believed Aloisi would steer Western United in the right direction.

I can outdo you with the quantity of bad predictions

2 Likes

How the shit did I finish third? Wasnā€™t I last by an absolute mile earlier in the season?

Plenty of shockers by me, but below seemed pretty accurate:

Maybe this, too?

Always like to have a look at the previous season predictions before making mine for the upcoming season. Didnā€™t get a lot right table or non-sfc wise, but some of these Sydney specific random predictions arenā€™t half bad.

1 Like