A Merry Christmas to you all

The joys of marketing.

I do like people who claim to love Hot Cross Buns, but when you pull out raisin toast they tell you it’s gross.

2 Likes

Raisin toast is gross! So are hot cross buns though……except the chocolate ones of course!

1 Like

Curious to see what hot x bun prices are like this year.

I saw standard, Wonder Bread type raisin toast for $7.50 a loaf at Woolie’s recently!

That’s what we do the rest of the year, xmas-easter hot-x buns are easier to find and cheaper.

I arrive at my parents’ bearing buns. And the best before is over 2 months before even an early Easter, so they’ll have to consume!

Chippo Woolies:

Would eat

Happy New Year, freaks

Ummm, that’s Merry New Year you hedonistic scumbags…

[/s]

1 Like

Happy New Year you miserable old bastards. Who needs a harbourside fireworks display when every second household in my area is ripping fireworks off constantly.

2 Likes

With all the “illegal” fireworks people manage to fireoff on NYE, Where do they get them from? Fairly sire they’re banned in the ACT Now too.

1 Like

Bought in bulk from NT territory day. Never seen more fireworks in my life.

Talking about hot cross buns, this shit is starting to get ridiculous.

https://www.delicious.com.au/food-files/article/coles-releases-pizza-shapes-flavoured-hot-cross-bun/xpbyovxw?fbclid=IwAR3jyKFv04X-2TUlMGHxsDty05vQNXMdZ07CztKv6DM4_0xwXkSEr2Y5vqA

Not to mention I swore I saw something about them coming out with Cheese and Vegemite HCBs.

No, that sounds amazing, actually.
Have avoided the sweet ones for many years now, love me some cheese and Vegemite.

I already like the scrolls. This is the same with a cross on it.