ACL MD1 - Yokohama vs Sydney FC - 19/02/20

Just got home from the shops to buy some supplies for tonight’s game and couldn’t believe my luck. I guess you could say I’m well prepared for what is in store.
I went to the bakery and saw they had a special on baguettes. Not one to miss a good deal I took full advantage of said special.
On the way back to the car I walked past the fruit & veg shop and would you believe it peaches were really cheap so again I took advantage.

12 Likes

That can’t be a good sign.

I know we’re going to lose but damn I’m excited for this. Three weeks without a game is too long.

2-0 loss to bring me back down to earth.

1 Like

It will be one of these games where we only have 1-2 shots on goals all game

That’s probably optimistic.

Harden up lads. Tomic to win it off the bench. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Lots of opportunities to counter when Ange has 8 in the final 3rd. Need a massive performance from our backs, and Joel King to keep them out, and I’m sure we’ll have the chance to snatch it.

Hi gents, would anyone happen to know if there is a stream for this game? Ironically I’m staying in Japan (Hakuba ski field) and can’t find a place with Nippon Telegitas (the official broadcaster in Japan). Thanks!!

You can try the My Football channel on Youtube. Should work on a Japanese I.P.

1 Like

my son and nephew just arrived in Tokyo and heading off for the match, Could not be happier.

2 Likes

If most of our players perform their job at 95%, we can cause an upset.

It’s just 11 blokes V 11 blokes kicking a ball around a park.

Line up as expected. Not much depth on the bench is the main worry though.

my but our left side is very weak defensively, particularly compared to a few months ago: Zullo, O’Neil and Ninko… There just looks like so little cover there if we need to deal with a swift attacking transition against us. On the other hand, Buhagiar and Tillio and even Swibel potential match-winners off the bench.

why no Tomic?

Just tried, and as I’m using my mobile I believe it’s picking up my Australian IP despite using the hotel wifi (sorry I’m quite technically challenged!)

I think we can win this. YokoWHOma

Just check YouTube right before kick off and look for any broadcasting live. You may not get English commentary but I’d be surprised if there isn’t video.

Yeah will give that a go. Can’t believe I’m so close (being in Japan) yet struggling to watch the game. Should be a cracker!

Ass blasting incoming.

Any pub hangs happening for this one? Can still remember the Agincourt going off for our first ever ACL game all those years ago…

2 Likes