ACL MD5 - Sydney FC vs Jeonbuk - 28-29/4/22

I’m tempted to watch this just for shits and giggles. As absolutely nobody else is going to watch it, it’s also a good game to just casually name drop. “Oh that ridiculous miss by Le Fondre from a yard out was just like the one he missed against Jeonbuk” and people around me will go “ooh” and “ahh”, “he really knows a lot about football” and “he’s a complete fucking sad case who really needs to get a life”.

10 Likes

Arguably my entire football fandom is a thinly veiled excuse to sink piss on a school night. So yes, yes I’ll be tuning in. Not going to let a little thing like winning or losing get in the way of that.

1 Like

It’s two yellows = suspension in the group stage, right? If so, I think Talbot’s gone for our last match…

Antony Narsingh, that’s a new one.

This is the perfect game for getting to sleep

Narsingh is fucking shite.

2 Likes

ALF tho!!

1 Like

Tidy!

Seems to be.

16 caps for Holland but.

I thought you were lying.

How could he get 16 caps? Wtf?

The A league shits on Europe

Wood for Narsingh any time now please Steve…

Well, looks like one team figured out how to play football at half time

Mcging is awful. I appreciate he isn’t match fit or sharp, but jesus christ on a dinosaur.

MOTM voting. Will appreciate any I get :pray:

1 Like

Some pretty goals by them

Glad for Wood to get some reward despite being dogged for game time

If these last few games have shown us anything it’s that life after Wilko is looking grim. A top class centre back has to be a priority. Ideally two of them.

Did I miss anything?

Woken up and am happy to see Wood got a goal.

Just play the kids in the next game Corica.

At this stage we should probably be saving the kids for the final push towards A-League finals.