ACL MD6 - Sydney FC vs Yokohama - 4/12/20

Wilko’s the man. He selflessly waited to break his duck for us until the scoring of goals may prove problematic for the side in order to fly under the radar.
Wilko for golden boot.

4 Likes

I wish Ninko would shoot more. With his technique, you would think he would back himself more. He is aslo so unselfish and sometimes I think too cultured a player to want to just have a lash rather than tikka-takka it into the net.

If only we played him and Calver up top together.

1 Like

1 Like

That would only work if Saint Terry played #10.

Thrilled to see Ivanovic start. Hope Swibel comes on around the 60th minute. And happy for Flottman to get a game

1 Like

Retre injured? Zullo as well? Both not even on the bench.

Bernie and Buhagiar could be exciting.

Is it bad that I read this as “lets goo”?

https://twitter.com/AlexBaumjohann/status/1334777571268063232

2 Likes

This is how the opposition will line up, I’ve no idea if this is their first choice 11

Ange could do us favour and send out his backups. Keeps his already progressed squad fit and gives us a chance to boost australias afc coefficients

Given the number of players with 30+ on their shirt and the fact that the foreign players are on the bench, I suspect not.

Just going to enjoy the game tonight, whatever happens

1 Like

Well that shows the worth of my expert predictions on the line up.

Not to mention they’ve already won the group, right? I think they’ve got Shanghai SIPG on head-to-head, so this result doesn’t matter.

If we can take Ange down a peg at the same time, all the better.

1 Like

I like the way we’re sitting deep and just looking for the counter, I seem to remember last time we played we didn’t do that well enough.

THB’s best moment for us

Well fuck

So we’ve just given up marking huh?

What was this defending

Yeah, dreadful defending. Gotta say that was a tidy finish, though.