ALM - Round 13 Discussion - 2023/24

I find myself going to the Fantasy site these days to get the required information for match days.

I must admit sipping a cold beer after work, feet up watching the football Is pretty good. Just need the yellow bastards to get up

1 Like

Decent crowd in the nix game

3 Likes

Thereā€™s life in the old league yet

How the absolute shit did Daniel Elder get the 1st vs 2nd game?

Decent game so far. Love to see a big crowd for the Nix.

One thing that will never change. There will always be at least one of the filth flipping the bird at a filth game for no reason whatsoever.

Victorian salute. I enjoy the kiwi comentators when the nix play scum.

3 Likes

Iā€™d say how Traore doesnā€™t have a card yet is mystifying, but then I took one look at the ref and knew why.

You made that happen

2 Likes

Traore would have been told after the last challenge to calm down and heā€™s completely ignored it. Yellow all day.

His studs crashed into Kraevā€™s ankle. If he was properly punished earlier, he wouldā€™ve been off for that.

Velupillay :joy:

How did he miss that?!

Uhhh didnā€™t miss that one.

He didnā€™t miss that. Fuck.

They have to rule that out. Poulsen impeded.

Thatā€™s going to be a borderline offside, very tight

Oh yeah definitely offside, heā€™s behind the keeper.

Poulsen also had no way of getting to that anyway because Ikonimidis was in his way. At least they got the right outcome in the end.

Was Kosta ever this good for us?

Why did the referee go over to the video for that?

The lines should pick up offside so maybe it wasnā€™t working is the only explanation I can come up with.

Maybe something to do with the angle? Or it not being calibrated to factor in the keeper being the second last defender? But yes it seemed strange to me.

1 Like