ALM - Round 13 Discussion - 2023/24

Welly lad could be in trouble here

Yeah that’s a shocking challenge, I’d be surprised if it isn’t red

Listening to the half time summation, it sounds like VAR will be Man of the Match.

Of course, the biggest grub in the team gets the arsiest goal you’ll see all season to put the filth in front.

I only just got back and saw the red card. Can’t say anyone can have any complaints about it.

Jammy cunts

No. Partly because he just wasn’t as good for us, partly because Corica didn’t think Kosta receiving the ball to feet and getting him to run at a defender was a good idea, despite the fact that was a proven success at other clubs for many years.

2 Likes

NICE

Hilarity

The Kiwi commentators are really trying to be unbiased but I think the decision was correct in the end. Geria didn’t get the ball.

hurrah!

Sometimes football is good

2 Likes

Would give a kidney to be the first to beat this lot. They keep dropping points. It’s time someone beat them.

Having said that, 6-nil loss at AAMI. :person_facepalming:t4:

At the risk of jinxing it, WSW are rubbish in the opposition penalty area

That is one tidy goal.

1 Like

Wanderers are pretty dire to watch all round and have been for several years now. That stadium is about 80% empty and the atmosphere seems pretty dead. As long as Rudan is in charge you can’t really see that changing (and he just signed on for another few years didn’t he?).

Note to Tallay, poaching Taggart wouldn’t be the worst idea in the world

2 Likes

Also for anyone interested, I just looked it up and that guy they signed from us has played a whopping 57 mins for them this season., less than a 1/4 of what Rodwell has played for us this season for comparison.

1 Like

That was a great hit for the offside by Taggart, very clean.

Wish he would teach a few other Aussies how to do that…

That is piss funny

1 Like

Horrific performance from Wests, at least when we lose it’s interesting and we bang a few goals in.

1 Like