Central Coast Mariners Vs Western Sydney Wanderers
Industree Group Stadium

Tuesday 20 February

7:00pm
Melbourne Victory Vs Western United FC
AAMI Park

PLAYING TWICE:
Australia’s Shame, Western United FC

There’s a few young kids that I wish we had kept a hold of but I’m happy to see the back of young Grimaldi who’s now playing for Newcastle.

That sock height is an abomination.

Vintage Buhagiar, one on one and his first two touches take him to the corner flag.

He’s surprisingly good in the air though, isn’t he?

We currently have 13 or 14 (if you count Burgess) academy/youth players in our squad of 26, you could argue over who we retained v who left, but anyone who thinks our club isn’t committed to bringing through academy players and giving them a chance has rocks in their head.

2 Likes

It was a joke mate.

He’s pretty much wearing 3/4 crew socks out there and there’s no place for that.
Maxy should take note.

Wasn’t aimed specifically at you.

Tarneit needs to happen fast. Victory women would have been better off playing at AAMI and WUN men at LaTrobe.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: faghani is refereeing the Melbourne derby tomorrow.

Popovic will be licking his lips. Watch his team kick City into next week without punishment.

On the bright side, Faghani isn’t refereeing our game.

1 Like

Nyet.

Is THB about to pick up dry-cleaned sheets?

Red

That should be a pretty long holiday for Donachie.

Hope Branners is OK, disgusting two footed lunge from the Donk.

Monumentally stupid by Donachie. The whistle went well before he even went in. Three games minimum.

Devo we can’t make it, the last couple have been very entertaining and Farghani basically guarantees it

I’ve thought for a while now that it’s an underrated part of his game, mind you he should have buried at least one of the two big headed chances he had last night. The second one in particular.

If Melbourne Derby produces back-to-back goalless draws, just delete the whole thing. What is this, the Tehran Derby?

Imagine fighting through the Tay Tay traffic for THAT