AAMI Park

Sunday 7 April

3:00pm
Newcastle Jets vs Sydney FC
Turton Road

5:00pm
Perth Glory vs Adelaide United
HBF Park

Brisbane should have buried this game already.

If only they had a coach that was actually good in putting the ball in the back of the net instead of the back of the grandstand.

LOL @ Marcelo being absolutely nowhere for that

O’shea has been terrible, but Brisbane have definitely deserved that.

Also anyone else surprised at the Fabio stat at winning the most aerial duels in the league?

I heard a few weeks ago that Fabio was apparently way out in front. Stats can tell a misleading story, though, as we all know. I don’t think many of his aerial duels won have led to much in the ensuing play.

True, I remember some decent flick ons though. Surprised me given he has often not started games either.

The Stigma must be heartened to know they will be playing towards all those loyal, adoring fans in the RBB this second half.

That was an entertaining 45 minutes of water polo

Was just wondering what the process is behind still ripping out all the seats and putting in the safe standing (since Monday when the Eels played there, right?) when you know they’re on boycott and absolutely nothing is being done to end it.

Maybe they are standing. In Parramatta Park. Waiting to jump people 10 on 1 as they stroll through on their own.

1 Like

Brisbane are going to pay for the chances they’ve missed.

Arsey bastards

Yeah classic story, amazing how often it happens. I guess momentum is a real thing, it’s unlikely a team will dominate for the entire 90 and you end up regretting the chances you’ve missed when it swings the other way.

HOOOOOOOORE!

Lol at Ninko’s marking there.

2 Likes

Suffer in your jocks Rudan

2 Likes

I thought that hit the chest after seeing the replay. Will need a reverse angle, to be fair.

not clear and obvious error, move on

takes more than 2 replays at decent angles, that should be it.

1 Like