ALM - Round 24 Discussion - 2023/24

A GF in Wellington would be pretty good.

4 Likes

I put it on late at 0-0. Thought I’d probably jinx welly.

Then there was De Silva’s tackle. I don’t get how that was a free, let alone a yellow.

Then we get Fally Over falling over because Kosta gave him a huge shove. Mak got a red for way, way, way, way less last week. But you know, not even a yellow or a free.

So I started thinking about how the uneven officiating is fucking this shit. The allowance of diving. The sanctity of the head so vital that an unsighted glancing blow with no force is punished worse than shoving someone with force.

It’s crap.

Then Surman scored and the scenes in the fever reminded me of what I love about this.

But is it enough anymore?

1 Like

I’m aware, yes. You guys are probably more hardcore than me. Victory rivalry is fun but I don’t waste any time hating them. Except when Muscat was there. That was different.

All but guarantees CCM has the entry to ACLE next year (given WP can’t play in AFC comps).

Maybe we settle for a WP premiership, CCM in the ACLE,
And a home ground SFC championship against CCM.

last post was meant as a reply to Harsulas. Sorry @leroy

Race traitor.

Yeah that’s what my mum always says!

The stench of that cunt reeks through the entire club, and will forever.

Like when someone pranks you by sticking prawn heads in your car door panels. That stink never quite goes away.

3 Likes

haha fair. He also had that de marigny grub on his staff. Yeah they really were the pits.

Come on pissants!

Germany is going to be a massive wake up call for Irakunda.

Fucking hit

Yes it is, but I plan to enjoy watching him play while he’s here. Crazy hit.

1 Like

belter of a goal.

Outrageous goal really.

2 Likes

Outrageous mullet in the Red Army too

2 Likes

Macarthur are in a false position on the table. I don’t think I’ve ever been impressed by them. Also Germain is a bit of a fuckwit.

The bloke with the top knot is laughable too

Here we go…

Mak was carded for less. Has to be a red.