ALM - Round 8 Discussion - 2023/24

This City vs Mariners game has exploded in the second half. 2-2. Central Coast should’ve been back in front just then. Great clearance.

Oh Lordy!

TORRES!!!111

That’s been coming. Central Coast have absolutely smashed it this second half.

That’s a very disappointing way to drop two points. Mariners should’ve won this.

This league is such good fun when we’re not playing.

4 Likes

If Kuol stopped rolling around in the box, he might’ve provided an option for a winning goal. Crazy second half.

1 Like

It must have geolocated your connection to Newcastle? They’re still in 2021 so you’ll have to wait a few years to watch the game

1 Like

That’s generous.

They are still recovering from the earthquake in '89.

Was that the OG first P+ game that it always used to fall back to?

Yep, the main selection screen defaulted to that game for large parts of last season.

1 Like

It’s strange, though, that I’m only experiencing this issue now that others have experienced for the best part of a year.

Sort of looks like an ok crowd in Macarthur. Wonder if they can crack 3k for a non-WSW/Sydney FC fixture? They have been playing some good football with some late comebacks which is hopefully bringing in some fans.

I’m watching for Hollman and Miller in my fantasy team.

Good to see the crowd there too. If SFC played in my local area i would be there on a hot Monday as well.

Crowd is legitimately double their last crowd.

Nix go ahead with a lovely team goal

No matter how much I reset my phone or TV… I just cannot get this game to play. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::confounded::clown_face:

I forgot to tune in to another Monday night game. I know Macarthur have been playing AFC Cup but really don’t think putting a game on tonight was necessary. I wonder if they would’ve got more people to the game if it was on the weekend.

Just checking the results on Google. Did Kosta score twice? Jeebus.

I had to restart my ChromeCast to get it to work

Crowd was 4,893, I think Macarthur Mondays are a hit with the locals. Could really become a thing during Summer when there’s not much else to do on Monday nights…

1 Like