Kick-off: 7pm (AEDT)
Broadcast: Paramount+

Predictions:

WU 0-2 Brisbane
Western Sydney 1-1 Adelaide
Newcastle 2-1 Perth
Melb City 1-2 Central Coast
Macarthur 1-0 Wellington

Was about to praise Penha about 10 mins ago saying he is head and shoulders above everyone else, but he has missed 2 sitters since then. I still rate him really highly as a creative player, he just can’t finish!

How many motherfucking times do we have to hear that its Ross vs John, the battle of the Aloisi brothers? JFC, Ben Homer.

IMHO, not a pen

Yeah that’s so soft, but one of those ones that’s hard to overturn in a sense.

WU very unlucky to be behind, they’ve been dominating the past 20 mins.

Watching a couple of things at the moment.
Why was Penha’s goal chalked off?

I had it on mute but must have been because Ruhs was offside blocking the keeper’s view (which seemed fair).

Trying to watch cricket and now have the Wests game on at the same time…

1 Like

Not over yet but WU have deserved the win imo - this has been an end to end game with a lot of chances, fun to watch.

When do we play Adelaide again? They look like they’re going to concede every time Wanderers cross the halfway line.

Marcelo at the far post waiting for a header. When will teams learn that this is the Wanderers one and only tactic for corners.

That’s a red every day of the week. Not even looking at the ball there.

Nasty

Can’t argue with that decision

It is incredibly predictable, but it clearly works. On the other hand, Adelaide lob corners in that are nowhere near Ibusuki or anyone else who might win a header.

Western Suburbs getting all the luck. Adelaide deserve an equaliser based on the last 20 minutes.

I’d like to congratulate Paramount+ on outdoing themselves this time. I clicked the link to the Newcastle vs Perth game on the main sports screen and was directed to the stream for a 2021 game between Melbourne City and Brisbane. Amazing effort.

Had to click on the A-League Men link to get the correct link to the current game.

The same thing happened for me. I gave up straight away. This happens to me every weekend. Either plays a completely random game or I get the paramount screen. Only on the tv though. I don’t have the issue on the laptop.

This is a very very Newcastle-like last 10 minutes. Two very poor goals to concede. Sadly, Clayton Taylor is to blame for this one. Terrible hospital pass across the midfield.

Buhagiar with a 97th minute equaliser in Newcastle. 2-2.