ALM - Round 9 Discussion - 2023/24

Wait, is this Nix crowd not good anymore? Y U DELETE!?

Geez, this is the second time Nix and Parra seem to be cancelling each other out. Two buses parked at opposite ends.

Wellington have a decent track record of good foreign signings. I don’t think David Ball is one of them, though. Doesn’t score nearly enough for a forward.

This game has been a real slow burner but coming alive towards the end. Even if it was given a goal kick, that was an outstanding save from Poulsen, just after Kraev had a goal chalked off for offside.

[martintyler]KOSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!![/martintyler]

2 Likes

Kosta is a Greek-Kiwi GOD! He hates Wanderers.

Lovely watching them have a hissy fit!!

Bliss

A bit of Christmas cheer

2 Likes

Thought Kosta had delayed too long there, but credit where it’s due that was a delightful pass

2 Likes

I thought Kosta blew that, but a cracking ball for Ben Old. 2-0. Game over.

mack will have his full post-game ranton his site within ten minutes, won’t he?

1 Like

A festivus miracle !!

5 Likes

I knew it was going to be a goal cos fotmob alert but was unsure how it was going to pan out!

snort

This’ll make my Festivus even if we lose. Mmm, my sour grapes.

So I’d love to watch these games on my phone while at the Melb girls derby, but the paramount app does nothing when I click on any game. I’ve tried uninstalling, logging out etc…. Anyone else had this?

My mum was having that issue yesterday. Ended using box for TV. Is there a mobile site? Rather than app.

Tried the web page but it forces you to load the app when you try and play the game

Mmm, schadenfreude is an endorphin rush.

Try going via the live sports screen?

Doesn’t work either I’m afraid