Andrew Bluemayne Thread

Superb

Related, my missus will be playing mixed summer soccer in the same team as Shane Jnr from SFC memberships. The team name is The Grey Wiggles and they’re getting grey jerseys made up, the “club badge” on them will be the same pic as Nath91’s avatar.

8 Likes

That is fantastic!

Sensational!!!

1 Like

How many wiggles are there now?

Um, from the chant thread in 2019 after the GF win….

1 Like

Youtube version. the best part is the Peru comments

2 Likes

Is there a reason why the Peruvians refer to him as daddy/papa?

Because he dominated them.

A sign of respect in Peru.

Ah so similar to when it’s used when dominating someone in a different context; got it :wink:

I don’t get it. Please explain.

There’s Papi Caceres and then there’s OH PAPI Redmayne.

“I don’t know how they’ve taken it, kind of tongue in cheek and good fun but (Peru) is well and truly off the bucket list (for him to travel to) I think.

Posted with permission. :grin:

13 Likes

That is absolutely amazing.

Good areas from Redmayne here

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj3u6sNh3Ol/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1400 comments and climbing…

11 Likes

Im beginning to think Peruvians are ace.

4 Likes

A couple of Peruvians living in Sydney who were at the play off were invited by redmayne/the club for a photo ops with redmayne. The club also gave them free tix to the derby and extend the offer for free tix to any peruvian nacional or expat living in Sydney.

Was posted on a private Facebook group today and tonight the post is unavailable to view anymore. I wonder what the response was like (perhaps tix exhausted) and if the club have reached out to Davila style fan club.

6 Likes

I can see a retirement option of hosting a late night telly show in Lima.

6 Likes

His double save against brisbane was on the news this week on peruvian national TV.

He’s going to be president one day.

11 Likes