Asian Champions league 22/23

Keepup’s fixture management system even makes SFCStatistics look on-the-ball (ok… apart from the weekend’s results… and the change to the Western United match… but I do have the Kaya game there) :sunglasses:

Absolutely!

When I discovered that the club was no longer providing calendars (unless you use Google or Microsoft as your calendar provider), and had to roll my own, SFCStatistics was my source-of-truth of choice to bootstrap it!

1 Like

With any luck, this year will be the last time they will feel the need to do group stages in hubs. The fixture schedule for this season is an absolute mess. The winner of the East section will have a 6 month wait between winning their semi-final and playing the final. The West section will have to wait over 9 months between the end of their group section and the start of their knockouts.

Confirmed that Changchun Yatai FC have withdrawn.

1 Like

Need to beat Kaya but as it stands I don’t have much faith in us beating them based off the last two weeks. Bobo surely starts though.

I would be stunned if we lost to them, they lost every match in their group last time round, including Vietnamese and Thai teams.

But, but, but, mcflynnsboot said we’re going to lose, and surely he knows everything…

Honestly, it should be a good way for Alfie to break his duck.

Yeah but you don’t play football so what would you know?? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

i appreciate this. i am the all-knowing. put $50 on kamsoba to score a brace on tuesday

1 Like

100% chance of rain on Tuesday.

Looking forward to it.

Happy I got seat towards the back of the upper deck of the stand.

Im just replying cause getting notifications from m
This thus thread is the only way I’ll remember there is a game on.

Hope you haven’t already put your money down for that. Given he came off in the first half against the Wanderers I suspect he won’t play.

If you go down the bottom of the page and see where it says normal (for example)

Just change the normal option to tracking and the system will tell you when there’s a new reply.

DON’TC9NFUSE ME!

1 Like

ACL shirt sponsor

1 Like

530 is fucked, give people the opportunity to make plans