Champions TShirt & Scarf Preorders now available

They were delivered last night so, no, but you’ll love them.

1 Like

Will there be merch at the cove shop for the tards game next sunday?

Did these sell out Jubal, or will we be seeing them on Sunday week or in the online shop?

Yes

The camo ones are all gone, there is a few of the blue left & should be all sizes in the black left.

1 Like

The scarf and shirt arrived safely in the post today. Absolutely beautiful stuff, thank you all! Outstanding quality.

2 Likes

Mine arrived too. I just love it, particularly all the names of both teams. Well done and warmest thanks to all involved.

Just got mine as well. Appreciate the hassles you guys went through to have these made up and don’t want to be “that guy”, but I noticed Wilko doesn’t have a number and the spacing is a bit out on the bottom half of the W-League side (especially no gap on “22Huerta”).

If it’s not time for a new supplier then maybe use this experience for leverage and get them to pull their finger out next time. :+1:

Could be worse. There’s a Champions scarf doing the rounds where Joel King’s name is missing the g.

I received most of my order, except the stubby holders are missing and there’s an extra pack of stickers.

2x Champions scarf ✓
2x Stickers pack ✓ (received 3)
2x Stubby holders X
Order number is #3188, ordered 03 June 2019

No rush, but if someone could get back to me on this would be great!

Pm sent

Mine arrived yesterday.
When did the move to as colour shirts happen? Massive fan!

We’ve been using as colour for a bit now (occasionally will have to run with gildan due to availability) costs us a little more but the fit & washability makes up for that.

1 Like

Very much so. Happy to pay extra for that added bit of quality

What’s this CCM tickets business?

We have a limited number of ccm away tickets. Available for a $15 donation to the tifo fund

1 Like

Hello. I had a cove shop order (#10458) from October that still hasn’t turned up yet. Haven’t had any sent confirmation either, so wondering if it’s got missed along the way :slight_smile:

DM me with the order number and I’ll follow it up.