Classic wee club Scottish futba

What a ridiculous save by Craig Gordon at the death to keep hearts in the game

Behich is on the bench for Dundee Utd - probably a good thing for him as Celtic are currently tonking them 7-0 in the 65th minute.

Edit: Forgot also that Dundee dropped Birighitti for this game also - good news for him too then

Embarrassing to watch newly minted Celtic fans crowing about smashing a team with 1/20th of their resources, Loko AA8’s would give them a better game.

1 Like

Celtic have Ross County, Rangers and Real Madrid in the space of a week. Let’s see how that goes.

1 Like

For a lot of the Aussie ones, it’s not about that.

It’s about boosting Ange in the nonsense, football culture war. Gotta show that you’re team-Ange and not team-Arnie!

Rangers should hire Arnold.

THE BUSH BATTLE OF THE AGES!

2 Likes

It was embarrassing to watch United’s comical defending , if the local under 10 team spent 90 minutes ball watching like that , you would pull your hair out.

1 Like

I mean it’s pretty and everything….but it could really do with some enormous sauce bottles

6 Likes

At the very least, needs a train track going through

That the away bay on the far right of pic?

1 Like

Such a shame Ruben didn’t grace that stadium. He genuinely could’ve lobbed some crosses straight into the drink.

https://twitter.com/raithrovers/status/1658517679987097606?s=46

Dick extension.

2 Likes

First comment, “ He really stiffens up the defence”:joy:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/SPFLWatch/status/1761502742093140261?t=EuER5y4mcnZJllGWLgScng&s=19

Seems like they had four strikers on the park.

4 Likes

Search for “Accies” on X.

The vibes are absolutely rancid!

And this is a team in 2nd place in their league, imagine what it’s like when they’re in the relegation zone.

That said, we have a Championship squad and an under 12’s coach in John Rankin.

And the oppo came from Hawaii!

I just received the usual spam email from Paramount and it says they are showing the Scottish Cup quarter finals. no idea if they are going to show anymore, but thought it might be of interest to some here. I’ve been missing my Scottish football fix since Foxtel gave Bein the arse