Danny Townsend Stands Down as CEO?

I’m just glad that he’s gonna be working full time for all of us, not just SFC.

1 Like

Huge loss but I’m so glad that he’ll be in this position where he can use his considerable talents for the benefit of Australian football rather than going to a corporate or.overseas gig.

1 Like

We should get Devin Townsend as replacement

2 Likes

I remember soon after he became SFC CEO, he came down to the Cove (among the General Public spectators) and was standing behind the Cove seats ie in the bar ‘open area’ at the top of the stairs. I recognised him from the recent press release / emails that SFC would send, so I went and said “Hi”.

SFC won the match 6 - 0, and he had a proper laugh when I said to him “You should come down to the Cove more often, because when you do, we’ll win 6 - 0”.

1 Like

Adam Santo is the new CEO

1 Like

Seems like the right, most consistent type of appointment which is the best we can hope for. Good luck to him!

1 Like

Makes sense - good luck to him

Continuity in that position makes a lot of sense. Good luck to him, seems like the right appointment.

And thanks again, Danny, for doing such a fabulous job. Hoping you can do as well leading the A leagues forward.

We are so predictably boring.

I know a few people who are apart of the ‘business club’ at the club and from all accounts, they have said what a top bloke he is.

1 Like

Does he know how to retain youth?

:grinning:

I like his history of signing Adrian Mierzejewski.

4 Likes

Yeah, can he just do that again!

Was it after a world wide search?

1 Like

What CEO appointment would be exciting?
CEOs are business people.

Dwight Yorke.

Insane =/= exciting.

You’re doing it wrong!

Elon Musk?