Elimination final - WSW vs Sydney FC 7.45pm Saturday 6/5/2023

It all comes down to this…!

1 Like

Couldn’t have scripted it better …

Their best season sees them finish one place above us, who had a bludger of a year… we are coming off an absolute pantsing in the last derby… so we are looking for revenge

Fucking brilliant

5 Likes

The Joel King redemption arc starts now.

2 Likes

I hope we win!

5 Likes

Po6VVIrpYbXC4rKtrQjH-vuL3fmcdN2_uKZNrcehMV0

14 Likes

As the snow flies
On a cold and gray Parra mornin’
A poor little baby child is born
In the ghetto
(In the ghetto)

And his mama cries
'Cause if there’s one thing that she don’t need
It is another hungry mouth to feed
In the ghetto
(In the ghetto)

6 Likes

You know Jack Rodwell will score a header off a corner on Saturday night

5 Likes

I like the way you think

1 Like

A superb header to give Sydney FC something to cheer about in their 6-1 thrashing. 3 Ninkovic goals and 3 Ninkovic assists.

1 Like

This is what should be happening in an elimination Derby :wink:

2 Likes

im happy to switch my phone light on and off really quickly?

2 Likes

I wonder if Lolley got that scan on his hammies?

Also, anyone know if they even gave us an active supporter bay, given the announced boycott?

It’s funny that there is zero pressure or expectation on Sydney to win this game all things considered.

If we fluke this it will be not so much the most satisfying win but the most piss funny win ever and the straw that will mentally break the whole club and their fan base.

No pressure right West Sydney ? :grin:

6 Likes

I still double over laughing every time I see a Celtic shirt, but this would most definitely top that for hilarity.

1 Like

It would be a win for the ages for sure.

100% pressure is all on them.

2 Likes

Might have only been accessible to members. Can’t see any active bay on ticketek.

Pretty sure you need an active support/cove membership to get tickets in the away “cove”. I could only see the upper tier when I looked earlier.

1 Like

Yep, that does make sense but The Cove have shared this on socials:

Yeah, if you’re active support you can get tickets to any away bays. Just not vice versa.

Isn’t the active at commbank usually bays 102 and 103, though, right in the corner? And I’m able to buy in 104 or 106 without a password.