Exchange of sticks and visit to Sydney

Hi The cove 23,

I hope you’re fine ! I would like to contact you because I am a PSG supporter and a collector of supporters group sticks. ( autocollant) . I would like to know if your group of supporters exchanged sticks from your group. I’m in Sydney from Tuesday March 19th . Do not hesitate to contact me on this insta account (_maxime_prn) so that we can meet, talk football and exchange European and Australian sticks together and tips for visiting in Sydney.
Good day to you,
Maxime

7 Likes

Bonjour Maxime.

Just clarifying, are you referring to stickers (autocollants)? Our men have a home game on the 30th and there should be a pre-game pub.

Edit Our women have a home game on the 24th and I usually carry some Cove stickers with me.

Hi Maxime,

welcome to Sydney, I hope we will see you at some Sydney FC games.

Your translation to english mentions Supporter group ‘sticks’, do you mean scarves like this?

or tshirts like this

Supporters gather at The Crown Hotel, 587 Crown St. Surrey Hills before games and the Active support area is at Gate 1 of Allianz stadium, around Bay 23. Everyone is very friendly and I am sure many would love to meet and chat.

Bienvenue a Sydney.

3 Likes

I didn’t even think of stickers, duh, I have a pack from the last tshirt drop.

1 Like

Sydney, Paris, fuck melbourne.
Paris, Sydney, fuck marseille.

6 Likes

Hello, yes I am talking about the sticker stickers. I ordered the 2023 sticks in your team. Looking forward to if you have others to exchange.
I will try to come to the women match I will keep you posted.

1 Like

Hello, yes I am talking about the sticker stickers. I ordered the 2023 sticks in your team. Looking forward to if you have others to exchange.
I will try to come to the Crown Hotel if I come for the Womans

of course

Next womens game is March 24th at Leichardt Oval, not Allianz so nobody will be at the Crown Hotel, but there will be people at the game.

Next men’s game is March 30th at Allianz, Crown Hotel will be where The Cove are pre-game.

1 Like

I think I will be there in the women’s match, do not hesitate to tell me about this topic where you are in the stadium and your appointment before the match

For the women’s game, look for us in the encircled area, upstairs. Do you know how to get to the stadium?

Yess I see where is the stadium. Im near

2 Likes

Your sticks are very cool i see the sticks with freiburg on the street and i buy the sticks on the website.
Im going to the national team game tonight :fire:

13 Likes

hello I hope you are well! I’m still here until Saturday. if you have time to change sticks in the center tell me I’m motivated