Just bought a ticket. 100% lack of pax…
Is that some kind of sacrilege/heresy?

Maybe you’re the first ticket sold!

1 Like

Get thee behind me, SATAN!

1 Like

PAX is a false idol, all hail the second half for he is the true messiah

1 Like

HE’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy…

1 Like

Smoke and mirrors thy name is pax.

Is it all GA? Or reserved seats?

Bought tix yesterday, only options were adult,concession or child so yes I think it’s all ga

How dare you slander the great Lord of PAX???

Oh GREAT PAX, forgive them for they no naught what they say!

We’ll lose imo. All the new Roar players will be chomping at the bit to impress. 2-1 to Fowler’s minions.

We’re due for a bad performance and agree Roar will be up for it. But then again is it really the FFA Cup if we dont play Adelaide?

2 Likes

I’m thinking a close win for us, our backline is still very strong and experienced, and roar has a plethora of new signings playing Thier first a-league opposition.
Would really like to see our attack click and send the rest of the league into a panic.

For teams who are rusted onto the bottom half of the table a pre-season knockout competition is their only real chance at silverware. Definite banana skin on Wednesday.

Brisbane will likely come out fired up and will get stuck in, but if we can absorb their initial pressure I think we will begin to dominate as the match goes on. It could be a tricky match but realistically Brisbane aren’t good enough/don’t have the players to actually outplay us. Their best chance at winning would be to put pressure on us and try to force a mistake. As long as we can minimise mistakes and stay tight at the back we should get the win.

Yeah, you’d have to think that they’d be a bit shaky structurally as well having only had a limited number of games against semi professional clubs. With that much turnover it will take them time to gel. Hopefully we can get a good win, but you never know in football.

Fuck you, PAX! Strike me down if you dare, you tyrant, you non-existent fraud!

Do we know if we have a fully not-sick squad to pick from for this? I got the impression it was a dose of gastro that affected them in China. If so, they should be right by now, you’d think…
Has there been any comms from the club?

An article today stated that McGowan said all were recovered, but no actual quote , hopefully we got its true

Men against boys. We’ll toy with them.

2 Likes

It will be like an NPL team.
All pumped up and excited for 10 minutes then our boys will get bored and put 4 past them.

4 Likes