Final week - 2020-21 Discussion

This is why we need the relegate the bottom two

They might be good front runners but City are terrible under pressure

The same City that conceded the league after 9 rounds has reappeared

Pretty much

7 Likes

I suppose the league could declare that last unplayed game between City and Jets a 0-0 draw.

That would hand MV the spoon.

1 Like

Lol, just came to re-post this one from WWTD:

How much do we need in the tifo fund to make it happen?

1 Like

So the “C’mon, do the right thing, City” match vs Newcastle is on Thursday.

1 Like

City/Jets to go ahead behind closed doors at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium on Thursday

Rudan gone

Good for the integrity of the competition, and hopefully City take one for the league.

Yup, not surprised. There’s been a weird amount of dressing room turmoil between him and some of his players, and in the back half of the season the whole team, Rudan included, just looked somewhat uninterested. Musc*nt is rumoured for the position, but I think he’s linked with any job in the A-League nowadays. I’m sure he and Berisha would be keen to link up again.

There’s nobody local who I can think suitable to take the role, unless they pick gamble on a local NPL manager like Anastasiadis. Doubt they’d go foreign in the current climate too.

This graphic tells the story of WU, something went wrong in April and it was a chronic problem.

2 Likes

FMD thats brutal

Some of those red dashes are 3-0 and 5-0 losses.

I think if you look at it, it lines up perfectly to when their schedule got completely messed up.

1 Like

No ones mentioned the season low of shipping 6 to Victory

Probably also lines up with Rudan not muting his mike on a zoom session.

1 Like

Rudan: “I’d rather lose one game 5-0 than lose five games 1-0.”

Players: “Let’s test that one.”

3 Likes

I think I’d rather lose 5 games 5-0 than one game 25-0.

1 Like

I’d rather win.

2 Likes